It is normal to feel anxious or worried every now and then. In fact, it’s a part of life. But when anxiety and stress keeps you from performing daily life activities, you should immediately seek expert help. According to the National Prevalence Data about 18% of American people suffer from anxiety disorders each year.
What are Anxiety Disorders?
Anxiety disorders are a group of mental health problems which involve a constant state of fear and worry which is quite overwhelming and affects daily life routine and activities. At Springfield Wellness Center, our state of the art anxiety treatment protocol will help you manage and ease your anxiety so that you can get your life back.
What are the Different Anxiety Disorders?
Anxiety disorders can be manifested in various forms and types:
This is also known as social anxiety. This type of anxiety manifests during daily life social situations at school, work or other gatherings. Symptoms of social anxiety include an overwhelming sense of fear and worry and a feeling that you’re being judged by the audience. Some of the common symptoms associated with social anxiety disorders are:
- Specific Phobias – in this type of disorder, you may have anxiety for a specific object or situation, like the fear of heights, flying or tight spaces. Other phobias include the fear of receiving injections, blood, insects or animals. This fear is so disabling that it prevents the sufferer from performing normal daily life activities if they are faced with their specific phobia.
- Separation Anxiety Disorders – this type of anxiety disorder is mostly linked with children. However, adults can also be affected by it. In separation anxiety disorder, patients have constant fear of being parted from their loved ones. This fear forces them to remain close to their loved ones and to avoid situations in which they are alone.
In panic disorders, you feel sudden and random panic attacks. Symptoms of panic disorders include:
- Pounding heartbeat or palpitations
- Feeling of shortness of breathing
- Trembling or shaking
- Feeling of impending doom
- Feeling of overwhelmedness or complete loss of control
- Sometimes during a panic attack, people feel as if they are having a heart attack
Individuals with generalized anxiety disorders (GAD) suffer from worry or anxiety for more than 6 months involving a number of situations like work, family and social interactions. Common symptoms of GAD include:
- Restlessness and insomnia
- Muscle tightness
- Inability to focus
- Difficulty to control feelings of worry
Watch the Stories of Recovery
The following individuals are among the hundreds who have been helped by our BR+NAD™ IV therapy protocols, or are family members, friends, or healthcare professionals who have seen the results for themselves.
What Are the Risk Factors Associated With Anxiety Disorders?
Current research evidence shows that anxiety disorders are dependent on genetic as well as environmental factors. Some of the general risk factors associated with anxiety disorders include:
- Painful Memories – Exposure to stressful or negative situations during childhood is one of the most common reasons for having anxiety.
- Social symptoms – Shyness or behavioral inhibition traits during childhood are an indication that the child may suffer from anxiety disorders later in life.
- Genetic Factors – Anxiety disorders are also linked with genetics. Sometimes, anxiety disorders and mental illnesses run in families.
- Medical Conditions – Some medical problems associated with the thyroid, autoimmune or the cardiac system can cause anxiety. In addition, certain medications can also result in anxiety disorders.
Management of Anxiety Disorders
Management of anxiety disorders involves teamwork between you and your healthcare providers. The first step in your treatment is the diagnosis of the underlying cause. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) has been shown to be highly effective in overcoming fears and learning to face difficult situations which lead to anxiety.
How is NAD+ Helpful in Treatment of Anxiety Disorders?
Springfield Wellness Center offers a groundbreaking protocol for getting rid of anxiety disorders. We use Brain Restoration Plus (BR+) Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+) for treating anxiety-related disorders in our patients. NAD+ is a coenzyme which has been shown to be highly effective in elevating mood and reversing feelings of depression and anxiety. In addition, NAD+ has also been shown to replenish the neurotransmitters which have been depleted because of the constant state of activation of the nervous system and body.
Research has shown that people with critically low levels of NAD+ are at a higher risk for developing problems related to addiction, anxiety and other mental disorders. When NAD+ is injected into the body through intravenous (IV) infusion, it immediately reaches the brain and performs the following beneficial functions:
- Releases neurotransmitters which are essential for the function of the brain and nervous system.
- It also releases coenzymes and other chemicals which are responsible for mood elevation and generation of feelings of calmness and happiness
- NAD+ also acts as a powerful detoxifier. It is very efficient in removing harmful substances and drugs from the body, thereby restoring your health and giving you a feeling of calmness. It also improves your ability to focus and to handle difficult situations.
Why is Springfield Wellness Center Best For The Treatment of Anxiety Disorders?
At Springfield Wellness Center, our BR+NAD™ protocol is administered through IV infusion, which ensures that the treatment enters the bloodstream directly and is taken up by the brain without any significant loss. We tailor the dosage and duration of administration of the protocol according to the symptoms and medical needs of each patient so that they can maximally benefit from our treatment. In addition, our treatment protocol is completely natural and safe. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about any dangerous side effects which are associated with medications that are normally used for treatment of anxiety.
Without self-determination, no treatment protocol is good enough. Once you have made up your mind that you need help, call us right away. Our expert healthcare professionals are there to take care of your mental health or addiction problems. Just book an appointment and let us take care of the rest. We wish you a content and happy life ahead!
Words of Satisfaction
Family Member of Former Patient