Infrared light therapy is a form of light therapy that uses infrared light to stimulate the body’s cells. The infrared light penetrates the skin and increases circulation, which in turn speeds up the healing process. Infrared light therapy is also known as Photobiomodulation.
Infrared light therapy utilizes specific wavelengths of light to deeply penetrate the tissue and promote healing. The infrared light causes a photochemical reaction in the mitochondria, which leads to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). ATP is the energy currency of the cell, and this increase in ATP production leads to a cascade of beneficial effects, including:
- Increased circulation
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved wound healing
- Increased collagen production
- Reduced muscle and joint pain
Now, you can enhance your IV NAD+ experience by utilizing infrared light therapy during your treatment. When used together, Infrared Light Therapy and NAD+, activate enzymes, support your mitochondrial function, and stimulate, heal, regenerate, and protect tissue.
What Can Infrared Light Therapy Be Used For?
Infrared light therapy has been FDA approved for:
- Reversal of sun or UV damage to the skin
- Treatment of acne
- Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation spots, stretch marks, and/or scarring
- Skin rejuvenation, restoration, oxygenation, and/or hydration
- Collagen production
- Supporting skin structure, elasticity, and metabolism
- Wound healing
- Increased circulation with new capillaries
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Infrared light Therapy has also been used for:
- Increased weight loss and fat reduction
- Increased athletic performance
- Increased testosterone production
- Improved thyroid health
- Reduced depression
- Less anxiety
- Better sleep
- Improved mood
What is an Infrared Sauna?
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. This type of sauna is different than a traditional sauna, which uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body.
Infrared light penetrates the body, providing a deep tissue sweat, while the traditional sauna heats the air around you. Traditional saunas can be quite hot, making them uncomfortable for some people, while infrared saunas provide a more gentle heat that is still effective.
There are many benefits of using an infrared sauna, including:
- Detoxification: The deep heat created by infrared light helps to promote sweating, which can flush toxins from the body.
- Pain relief: Infrared heat can help to relieve pain by reducing inflammation.
- Weight loss: Infrared saunas can help to promote weight loss by increasing your heart rate and burning calories.
- Relaxation: The infrared heat can be relaxing and help to ease muscle tension.
- Skin health: Infrared light can help to improve skin health by increasing collagen production and improving circulation.
The prices for infrared sauna treatment are as follows:
- $55 – Single one-hour treatment
- $300 – Monthly unlimited
Learn More About Infrared Light Therapy
Infrared light therapy is a safe, non-invasive treatment that is very useful for improving a variety of conditions. If you are interested in learning more about how infrared light therapy can help you, please contact us today at 844.334.4727. We would be happy to answer any of your questions.