What is the BRIDGE? The BRIDGE is an FDA-approved device that minimizes the pain and discomfort some people experience during withdrawal from opioids. Without it, withdrawal pain can be debilitating and a major deterrent to detox.
To learn more about the BRIDGE and its effects on opioid addiction treatment, call us today at 844.334.4727 for more information.
How does the BRIDGE work?
Pioneered by Innovative Health Solutions, the BRIDGE is a peripheral nerve stimulator that attaches behind your ear and sends gentle electrical impulses to the brain, blocking pain signals. A trained provider positions the device and its electrodes just behind your ear, where your cranial nerves are closest to the surface. They’ll also program the device to deliver the right amount of stimulation for you, based on your individual pain level.
You can wear the BRIDGE for up to five days, and studies indicate that it can significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms like muscle aches, sweating, nausea, and diarrhea. In a clinical study of people detoxing from opioids, more than 80% of participants who used the BRIDGE said it helped them get through withdrawal with less pain.
What makes the BRIDGE unique?
The BRIDGE is a safe, effective, evidence-based alternative to pharmaceutical pain management for withdrawal from heroin, suboxone, methadone, oxymorphone, and opiate pills, such as hydrocodone, oxycodone, and fentanyl. In fact, the BRIDGE is meant as a short-term solution to pain management and should be used in conjunction with other therapeutic methods, such as our own intravenous BR+ NAD detox treatment, for long-term recovery success.
The BRIDGE is unique because it:
- Is a non-opioid pain management option
- Uses only natural ingredients
- Is FDA cleared
- Has no serious side effects Is an alternative to pharmaceuticals
- Is backed by scientific research
- Is affordable
Effects of BRIDGE on Opioid Withdrawal Scores
Other key advantages of the BRIDGE include:
- Reduction of pain within 30–60 minutes (sometimes even 10 minutes)
- No incision or anesthesia required
- No radiation exposure
- No side effects
Springfield Wellness Center and the BRIDGE
Springfield Wellness Center is pleased to offer the BRIDGE as a complement to our intravenous BR+NAD treatment, not as a stand-alone or a replacement for it. Together or alone, our treatment can give clients a smoother detox process in as little as 10 days:
- BR+NAD is an effective detox treatment for alcohol and opiate addiction, as evidenced by a significant reduction in craving ratings.
- BR+NAD is effective in reducing the number of relapse episodes, as well as the severity of drug cravings.
- BR+NAD shows potential as long-term therapy in maintaining sobriety through minimizing drug cravings and preventing relapse.
Is the BRIDGE Right For You?
Are you or a loved one struggling with opioid addiction and looking for a way to detox with less pain? If so, the BRIDGE may be the right solution for you. Call us today at 844.334.4727 to learn more about this FDA-approved device and how it can help you get through withdrawal.