NAD+ is a very common NAD therapy used in the world for many purposes right now.
NAD+ is one NAD treatment method that comes up anytime the discussion of staying healthy, feeling energized and aging comes up. We are going to extensively discuss the meaning of NAD, NAD therapy& treatment and NAD benefit. It is very important for us to know all there are about NAD to help us understand the effects so we can effectively use it to our own advantage.
What Is NAD?
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD), sometimes also referred to as NADH (with the H representing hydrogen), is a coenzyme that is responsible for alertness, concentration, memory, and mental clarity. NAD+ is a supplement that is used to boost the production of NAD by the body. NAD+ can be used for the treatment of many diseases and illnesses in the entire body. It is used as a treatment procedure for dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Due to the fact that it produces a high level of energy, NAD can be used by athletes to improve their performance, eliminate chronic fatigue syndrome, high cholesterol, depression, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, reducing rate of aging, reversing the effect of alcohol on the liver and giving protection against the side effects of zidovudine (AZT), which is an AIDS drug. NAD can be administered either by intravenous or intramuscular injection for both depression and Parkinson’s disease. NAD serves as a form of fuel to boost the brain and keep it functioning well. Stronger brain cells equal to stronger performance.
How Does It Work?
A significant role of NAD is in the anti-aging process. NAD goes ahead to work on the mitochondria and causes an increase in the length of telomeres. These are the protective caps at the end of chromosomes which become shorter in length as aging in the body start to occur. It increases the activities of the SIRT1 and PARP 1 proteins. These proteins influence repair in DNA damage and are linked to a slow rate of aging. NAD is naturally produced by the body but as time goes on, the levels of coenzymes decrease which leads to changes resulting in pathologies that are age-related.
Who Needs Nad?
There are many uses of NAD and for this reason; people who suffer from different health complications can use the NAD IV therapy. There’s no age limit to the usage of NAD although the dosage varies across the ages of individuals. Some of the individuals NAD help are:
– People who are recovering from substance and drug abuse
– People who are interested in restoring their neurological functions
– People experiencing a decline in cognitive functions
– People looking to increase their weight-loss regimens
– People who want an increase in their energy level and also those who want to reduce fatigue
– People who want to reduce the rate at which they age and also extend their lifespan
– People looking to restore the strength of their muscles and the functions
How To Increase NAD In The Body
There are ways in which the amount of NAD can be increased in the body without using supplements. It is very important for the production of NAD to be consistent in the body. Some of these ways are:
– Taking a glass of red wine every night has proven to be a good way of increasing NAD in the body. This helps to increase the SIRT1 protein in the body. If you don’t take red wine, that’s okay. There’s a substitute. You could use the resveratrol complex, which is the ingredient contained in red wine that makes it increase the SIRT1 protein levels in the body. Another option is Pterostilbene. It is very similar to resveratrol but has been considered to be more superior in a couple of ways.
– Keeping a low-calorie diet to increase the levels of NAD in the body. When the intake of calories is reduced in the bodies, it helps the body to maintain balance by increasing NAD production.
– Regular exercises
– Taking supplements like nicotinamide riboside which has very big support for healthy NAD levels in the body.
Risks & Benefits Of NAD
Research has revealed many health risks and benefits for the use of NAD supplements. While the benefits are more than the risks involved, it is only necessary that we look into the risks involved and know what we should do in situations where we find ourselves in the risk side of it. Some of the benefits of taking NAD supplements are:
• It increases physical energy level
• Leads to an improvement in mental health performance
• Eliminates sleep deprivation
• Acts as an aid to anti-aging
• Causes a reduction in jet lag effects
• Leads to an improvement in response to short term
• An increase in cognitive abilities
There have been potential risks reported in taking NAD supplements along with the major side effects. Some of these risks are nausea, headaches, fatigue, stomach discomfort, diarrhea, and indigestion. These risks are very rare to come by however; we shouldn’t ignore the fact that it is important.
NAD Treatment &Therapy
In NAD IV therapy, healthcare providers place the coenzyme into an IV and allow it to slowly drip into the bloodstream. This way, it bypasses the stomach and goes straight to the brain. NAD IV therapy is used to treat addiction because it helps to flush out any drug still remaining in the system of the addict, it stops the craving for the substances and reduces the pain of withdrawal which makes physical & mental recovery easy and it also allows the body to produce natural energy with boosts like caffeine or sugar.
Benefits Of NAD IV Therapy:
– An improvement in memory
– Increased focus and concentration
– Mood booster
– Increase in neurological function and brain health
– Increased brain regeneration
– An improvement in mental clarity
It is important that we know certain things about health and those things that will help us live a healthier life. If you want to know more about NAD, kindly reach out to us at http://www.springfieldwellness.com and we’ll discuss everything you want to know. Also, if you’re interested in the NAD supplements, we are ready to help you administer in the right dosages for NAD therapy and treatment.