The COVID pandemic has changed many things in the world around you. For those with drug and alcohol addiction, it’s created more risk and many more challenges for your physical and mental wellbeing. It’s time to get help. Rehab is available to you during this time, and right now may be the best time for you to get help. At Springfield Wellness Center, our team is available to support you through this process. Contact our team today at 844.334.4727 to learn more.
Is It Safe to Get Help During the Pandemic?
By far, the answer to this is yes. It is safe to turn to your rehab location and request help for your needs. Our team is doing everything we can and following all CDC guidelines for safely providing service. You can depend on us to be here to keep you as safe as possible during COVID, even as you receive care in our treatment location. We offer outpatient services, including detox, that can change the course of your future.
Why Go to Rehab Right Now?
You may be wondering why you should not wait to get the help you need for drug and alcohol addiction. Ask yourself this. Do you think COVID is a higher risk factor for your health and wellbeing than using toxic substances? More so, it takes just one more use of a drug to put you at risk for overdose. It can happen at any time. Your health is already on the line. Rehab is the best option for you, especially if you need detox services.
There are numerous benefits to going to rehab during a pandemic. Some of those benefits include:
- You may have some time now, especially if you are not working. That means you can step away and focus on your health.
- The pandemic has made it hard to get the care you need from friends and family. Without ongoing support, your addiction may be hard to maintain.
- Many men and women with addiction also struggle with mental health disorders, which have been made worse by COVID and the isolation from a pandemic. You don’t want to wait to get help if you feel anxiety or depression.
- Starting now means tomorrow is better. It means you can be one step closer to getting the support you need and living the life you desire.
- The care you need is available. With more access to care through outpatient services, you can get more care right now than ever before.
Why wait? The pandemic may not come to an end any time soon. As it continues, your addiction is likely to worsen. Yet, you can do something about it right now by getting help and support.
Reach Out to Our Rehab and Wellness Center
Springfield Wellness Center offers a wide range of therapy options, including detox for alcohol, opioids, stimulants, and much more. As an outpatient treatment program, we can provide you with a safe place to get the support you need.
Please take a few minutes to learn more about our services, including those outside of the addiction treatment we offer. You may find the care you need in programs such as:
- Neurodegenerative disease treatment
- Mental health treatment
- Alcohol detox services
- Drug detox services
Call Springfield Wellness Center Now
The pandemic is a critical time to take action. No matter if you are worried about COVID or not, it is essential to take care of your addiction as soon as possible. Doing so could be critical to your health and ability to heal. Rehab is available and ready to help you. To learn more, reach out to Springfield Wellness Center by calling 844.334.4727 or connecting with us online.