There is a resurgence of interest in NAD+ throughout the medical world. Our NAD+ Research, Inc. lab is discovering new findings and applications that have long-reaching health benefits using our proprietary product BR+NAD™. Here are a few NAD+ related articles:
- NAD+ Brain Restoration for Addiction – The Fix – Addiction and Recovery, Straight Up. 24 September, 2015 – Norris, Paula
- Announcing the first Brain Restoration Summit: “NAD—The future of brain health” – Alchemy On Demand: Words Into Gold. September, 2015.
- Springfield Wellness Center – A 10-day road to freedom from addiction – Country Roads Magazine – From Natchez to New Orleans. 2015 – CR Magazine Staff
- Brain Restoration: ‘Too Good To Be True’ for Addiction and Disease? – The Fix – Addiction and Recovery, Straight Up. 20 March, 2014 – Morales, Royce Amy
- The NAD+ Deficiency Diseases – John P. Cleary, M.D.
- Diphosphopyridine Nucleotide in the Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Drug Addiction – Paul O’Hollaren, MD
- Can NAD+ Slow the Aging Process? – Steve Spencer; Birmingham Medical News
Words of Satisfaction
Family Member of Former Patient